Brazilian Art Soccer
PO Box 1722
Merrimack NH 03054
2018 High School Summer Series
St. Anselm College, Manchester NH
Girls High School Training and Camp Series
July 9- July 25: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30-7:00 p.m. followed by
July 30- August 3: 9:30 am-12 pm Morning Camp
Boys High School Training and Camp Series
July 9- July 25: Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m. followed by
July 30- August 3: 5:30-8pm Evening Camp
**For High School Players Only**
- Provide an opportunity for high school soccer talent to train with high-level coaches in preparation for the fall high school soccer season.
- (Boys) Exposure to D2 St. Anselm Men's Soccer Coach.
- Technical and Tactical elements covered
- Fitness and agility training
- Off-day guidance provided
- Questions and Answers regarding college recruiting.
- Training at St. Anselm College fields.
- Training runs three and one half weeks from Tuesday, July 6 - Thursday, July 27.
- Training will be 2x per week at 1.5 hours each training.
- At the end of training series, we will have a HS camp in first week of August (July 31st - Aug 4th - location TBD). Evening camp for boys 5:30-8 and morning for girls 9-11:30am all week.
Per player: $150 for over 25 hours of training (practices and camp).
Priced so that even if you can't make all the training sessions it is a great deal.